SPOK Consult has been involved in planning and coordinating
various wind energy projects:
- 1996: Assistant role concerning the construction
of four out of seven 600 kW turbines at the 4,2 MW wind
farm at Lynetten
- 1996 - 2000: Project manager regarding the construction
of the foundations for the offshore wind farm, Middelgrunden
(40 MW, photo).
H.C. Sørensen also worked as consultant when the
feasibility study was carried out and was responsible for
the Environmental Impact Assessments for this offshore wind
- 1998 - 2002: Feasibility-studies regarding the construction
of the 23 MW offshore wind farm south of the Danish island
- 2000 - 2002: Member of the EU-network
"Concerted Action of Offshore Wind Energy in Europe",
acting as task leader regarding the task "Social Acceptance,
Environmental Impacts and Politics".
- Since 2000: Consultancy tasks during planning and
construction of on- and offshore wind farms especially in
- Since March 2000 H.C. Sørensen is board
member of the Danish
Association of Wind Turbine Owners (Danmarks Vindmølleforening).