SPOK Consult and H.C. Sørensen have vast experiences from various management assignments.
SPOK Consult can primarily be of assistance within two different management capabilities: project coordination and fundraising & strategy.
- SPOK Consult is project coordinator of the continuing
development of the offshore wave energy converter Wave
Dragon. The current 4.3 MEUR project is supported by
the Danish Energy Authority, the European Commission and
Elkraft System's PSO funding.
- Within wind energy project coordination, H.C.Sørensen
acted as coordinator for the foundation contract for the
world's largest publicly owned offshore wind power farm,
Middelgrunden, outside Copenhagen.
- SPOK worked as consultant within strategy for the establishment
of the 23MW offshore wind farm south of Samsø, Denmark.
- H.C. Sørensen was project coordinator for the EU Joule
Craft project "Low-Pressure Turbines and Control Equipment
for Wave Energy Converters ("Wave Dragon"), with a total
budget of 1 mill. Euro.
- Within fundraising & strategy, SPOK assisted small and
medium sized enterprises in formulating EU applications
within energy, concrete and refined chemistry.
- H.C. Sørensen has been acting as secretary for the Middelgrunden
Windpower cooperation, from initial conception to project
completion, and has in this role assisted in project management,
fundraising, and project coordination, in close cooperation
with the wind power cooperative and the secretariat at the
Environment and Energy Office of Copenhagen.
- H.C. Sørensen has been working for the Danish Agency
of Trade and Industry, assisting in starting new businesses,
and had more than 150 clients in the period 1997-1998.
- H.C. Sørensen was actively involved in the establishment
of the Lynetten Wind Farm (4.2MW) situated at the Copenhagen
- H.C. Sørensen assisted in the making of the strategy
plan for Risø National Laboratory, Dept. of Combustion,
For further information, please download the list of references